Calendar of Events
Mark Your Calendars!
Our series of luncheon programs runs from September to May. All programs are on Tuesdays at The Acorn Club, 1519 Locust Street, Philadelphia, beginning at 12 noon.
Parking is available at a new location: Park America at Academy House, 251 S. 15th St ($10 flat rate with Acorn Club stamp). This lot has an elevator to the street, if needed. Additional lots are located on Latimer Street (from Locust street, turn right on 15th Street and go a half block to turn right onto Latimer Street).
By public transportation, The Acorn Club is convenient to buses, trains, and the subway.
Our 2019-2020 luncheon season began on Tuesday, October 22, 2019. The complete series of luncheon dates for the season is as follows:
- October 22, 2019: The Reverend Andrew Kellner: St. James School & growth and development of children and adults
- December 10, 2019: Bob Madonna: Surrey Services & Aging
- January 21, 2020: Lucinda McCallum, PhD: Interfaith Hospitality Network, a Ministry to Homeless Families with Children
- March 17, 2020: Jane McKinney: Daughters of the King [LUNCHEON CANCELLED]
- Special Event: Celebration of the 125th Anniversary of The Episcopal Church Club of Philadelphia
- April 21, 2020: The Reverend Renee McKenzie, PhD: The Mission of the Church of The Advocate
- May 30 (Saturday), 2020: Annual Dinner Meeting at St. David's, Radnor
March 17, 2020: Jane McKinney
Special Event: Celebrate the 125th Anniversary of The Episcopal Church Club of Philadelphia
Luncheon Cancelled: March 17, 2020: Jane McKinney on the Daughters of the King
The Episcopal Church Club of Philadelphia (ECCP) was to hold its fourth luncheon of the season on Tuesday, March 17, 2020, at The Acorn Club. However, because of concern about the current coronavirus pandemic, we have regretfully cancelled this luncheon to avoid putting the health of our members and guests at risk. We ask your understanding and hope to see you at the 12th Anniversary celebration and the luncheon in April.
Upcoming ECCP luncheon meetings and speakers:
- Saturday, April 18, 2020: Celebration of the 125th Anniversary of The Episcopal Church Club of Philadelphia (see details below)
- April 21, 2020: Rev. Renee McKenzie, PhD: The Mission Church of the Advocate