Calendar of Events
Mark Your Calendars!
Our series of luncheon programs runs from September to May. All programs are on Tuesdays at The Acorn Club, 1519 Locust Street, Philadelphia, beginning at 12 noon.
Parking is available at a new location: Park America at Academy House, 251 S. 15th St ($10 flat rate with Acorn Club stamp). This lot has an elevator to the street, if needed. Additional lots are located on Latimer Street (from Locust street, turn right on 15th Street and go a half block to turn right onto Latimer Street).
By public transportation, The Acorn Club is convenient to buses, trains, and the subway.
Our 2019-2020 luncheon season will begin on Tuesday, Octoberber 22, 2019. The complete series of luncheon dates for the season is as follows (Speakers and topics will be coming shortly):
- October 22, 2019: The Reverend Andrew Kellner: St. James School & growth and development of children and adults
- December 10, 2019: Bob Madonna: Surrey Services & Aging
- January 21, 2020: Lucinda McCallum, PhD: Interfaith Hospitality Network, a ministry to homeless families with children
- March 17, 2020: Speaker to be determined
- April 21, 2020: Speaker to be determined
- May 30 (Saturday), 2020: Annual Dinner Meeting at St. David's, Radnor
Saturday, June 1, 2019: Annual Dinner Meeting
The Episcopal Church Club of Philadelphia (ECCP) held its Annual Dinner Meeting on Saturday, June 1, at Christ Church, Media. A short report and pictures will be posted shortly on our Recent Programs page.