Mark Your Calendars!
Our series of luncheon programs runs from September to May. All programs are on Tuesdays at The Acorn Club, 1519 Locust Street, Philadelphia, beginning at 12 noon.
Parking is available at LAZ Self Park at 1500 Locust Street, across the street from the Acorn Club. This lot has an elevator to the street, if needed. Additional lots are located on Latimer Street (from Locust street, turn right on 15th Street and go a half block to turn right onto Latimer Street).
By public transportation, The Acorn Club is convenient to buses, trains, and the subway.
Our 2017-2018 luncheon season began on Tuesday, Octoberber 20, 2016, and concluded on April 17, 2018. The complete series of luncheon speakers for the season was as follows:
- October 10, 2017: David Kasievich, Head of School, St. James School, Philadelphia, speaking on "St. James School: Breaking the Cycle of Poverty Through Education." (See notice below.)
- December 12, 2017: Sharon McGinley, "Doorway to Adulthood"
- January 16, 2018: Muriel Rains, Anti-Human-Trafficking
- March20, 2018: John Alston, Chester Children's Chorus
- April 17, 2018: The Reverend Frank Allen, Rector, St. David's, Radnor
- Next: June 1, 2018: Annual Dinner