Mark Your Calendars!
Our series of luncheon programs runs from September to May. All programs are on Tuesdays at The Acorn Club, 1519 Locust Street, Philadelphia, beginning at 12 noon.
Parking is available at LAZ Self Park at 1500 Locust Street, across the street from the Acorn Club. This lot has an elevator to the street, if needed. Additional lots are located on Latimer Street (from Locust street, turn right on 15th Street and go a half block to turn right onto Latimer Street).
By public transportation, The Acorn Club is convenient to buses, trains, and the subway.
Our 2016-2017 season began on Tuesday, September 20, 2016, and concluded on April 18, 2017. The complete series of luncheon speakers for the season was as follows:
- September 20, 2016: Ned Sherrill, Head of School, Church Farm School, speaking on Episocopal schools local and nationwide.
- November 22, 2016: The Right Reverend Daniel Gutierrez
- January 17, 2017: Matt Rader, President, The Pennsylvania Horticultural Society
- March 7, 2017: Ginny Slichter, speaking on Education for Ministry in prison
- April 18, 2017: The Reverend Doris Rajagopal, The Darby Project
- NEXT: Annual Dinner Meeting (see below)