Come enjoy luncheon and a great presentation with Episcopalians from around the Diocese of Pennsylvania!
April 16 Luncheon
Join us on Tuesday, April 16, 2019 at The Acorn Club to hear David Griffith of Episcopal Community Services. He will update us on the current status of this important organization within our diocese. See details on the Calendar page.
Welcome to the Episcopal Church Club of Philadelphia (ECCP)! Our mission is to encourage future clergy leaders of our diocese, to provide needed financial support for seminarians from the diocese, to be knowledgeable of the important issues of the diocese, and to support the initiatives and priorities of our Bishop, Daniel Gutierrez.
Founded in 1895, the Episcopal Church Club of Philadelphia is a social and service organization within the Diocese of Pennsylvania of the Episcopal Church. Membership in the Church Club is open to all lay members who are communicants of the Episcopal Church in this diocese, as well as others who share our interests and goals. We currently have about 270 members representing 60 parishes.
Our Aims and Purposes
- Provide seminarian scholarship grants to qualified diocesan candidates.
- Promote spiritual enrichment and Christian fellowship.
- Exchange ideas for strengthening church operations.
- Have an awareness of matters of religious, civic, and national concerns.
- Support the initiatives and priorities of the Bishop.
- Provide support, when asked, for institutions supported by the Diocese.
To learn more about the Church Club, explore the following pages, which describe our luncheon speaker programs, the calendar of events, our scholarship fund, and how to contact us.